sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Tipos de corpo

Cada pessoa tem um corpo diferente e tem que ter um jeito de usar a roupa diferente, um jeito que vai favorecer, siga os passos abaixo para saber qual é o seu tipo:

Tire três medidas do seu corpo com a fita métrica, dos ombros da cintura e do quadril, somente a parte da frente, não dê a volta.
Existem 6 tipos de corpo e para cada tipo uma maneira diferente de usar as roupas ao seu favor
Ampulheta - ombros e quadris da mesma largura e cintura mais estreita.
Triângulo - quadris mais largos que os ombros.
Triângulo invertido - Ombros largos e quadril estreito.
Quadrado - quadris da mesma largura que os ombros, pouca cintura seios e bumbuns pequenos.
Oval - quadris da mesma largura que os ombros e barriguinha saliente.
Círculo - ombros e quadris largos e barriga proeminente.

tipos-de-corpo-170308

Oval/Círculo      Retângulo      Ampulheta    Triângulo       Triângulo Invertido

Corpo Ampulheta

Para você que tem o corpo ampulheta pode usar quase tudo, mas com cautela.
Use: Regatas, tops, frente-única, calças com ou sem pregas, gola alta só se vc não tiver muito busto, saias evasê ou justa, calças de corte reto, cintura marcada.


Evite: Se usar uma roupa mais fluida em uma parte do corpo, use reta na outra parte, por exemplo, calça colada e tpo fluido.
Vestidos retos (se usar marque a cintura), vestidos trapézio, camisas ou casacos com ombros mto largos, gola alta, jabôs.

Corpo triângulo

Nesse tipo de corpo o que tem que evidenciar e a parte de cima.
Use: volume na parte de cima do corpo.
Decote ombro a ombra, gola canoa, tomara que caia, mangas volumosas, cores.
Na parte de baixo use cores escuras, e cortes mais ajustados, mas não colados.
A roupa da parte de cima nunca deve parar na parte mais larga do quadril, por exemplo uma blusa deve parar bem acima do quadril ou mais abaixo da parte mais larga do quadril.

Evite: volumes na parte de baixo, saia e calças com pregas, cintura baixa, calça muito justa é proibido, calça cigarrete bufantes.
Regatas de alças muito finas, detalhes na parte de baixo, minissaia, cintos no quadril.

Corpo triângulo invertido

Nesse tipo de corpo deve evidenciar a parte de baixo
Use: Regatas, cores escuras em cima, blusas cachê-couer, saia com volume(evasê, rodada), calças com volume, com pregas, pantalonas, balonê.

Evite: Calça sem volume e escuras, ombreiras, saias e calças afunilados, decote canoa e tomara-que-caia.

Oval/Círculo


Use:  detalhes na parte de cima, brincos, colares, decotes em V em U, camisas e casacos que não parem na linha da cintura, calças e saias sem pregas e que não sejam muito justinhas, calça com cintura no lufar, corte reto.

Evite: Tudo que chame atenção para a barriguinha: calça com cintura baixa, saias com pregas, calças com detalhes, roupas mostrando a barriga, cintos ou faixas, gola alta, calça muito justa ou legging ( o que toda pessoa com esse tipo de corpo gosta de usar e que fica péssimo), brilho, listras horizontais, pregas babados e drapeados, vestidos com recorte abaixo do busto, saltos muito finos.

Corpo retângulo

Use: Cintura marcada, crie a ilusão de cintura, exemplo um vestido larguinho e um cinto. Use casacos ajustados com pences, calças sem detalhes, calças retas e afunilados ou com a boca mais larguinha, cintos e faixas sobre a roupa (caso não esteja com barriguinha), cintos da mesma cor da calça, decotes em V e em U, ou canoa.

Evite:  Roupas com recorte quadrado e largo, gola alta, vestidos retos, saia afunilada.

38 comentários:

  1. Olá... gostei muito do seu blog e estou a procura de sugestões de modelo para o meu biotipo "ampulheta", contudo, estou fora de forma: tenho coxas grossas, quadril largo, soutien 46 com 1,62 de altura, enfim baixinha e fofinha - tipo Preta Gil, mas com tom de pele bem mais claro. Caso possa dar-me sugestões de onde encontrar - como site/blog - e/ou outras dicas desde já agradeço. Trabalho em um ambiente formal e tbem procuro sugestões de look's. Moro no interior de Mato Grosso e fica difícil encontrar boas opções.
    obrigado.
    Edmara

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Cara Edmara, primeiramente me desculpe pela demora, mas agora estou ativa no blog.
    Respondendo a sua pergunta.
    Você poderá usar as roupas a seu favor, vc está fora de forma, mas tem citura, então deve aproveitar essa vantagem, usar blusas acinturadas,mas que não sejam coladas ao corpo, procurar usar looks monocromáticos, par alongar o corpo.
    Abusar dos decotes em V, procure usar tecidos que não sejam armados e sim tecidos com um bom caimento.Use blusas traspassadas e vestidos idem.Listras verticais.Use bijus que chamem atenção para seu colo, exemplo, maxi-colares ou maxi-brincos, que vão ser febre no verão.
    Não chame atenção para a parte de baixo do corpo, não use pulseiras nem anéis chamativos. Use uma boa maquiagem e um pentedeado idem.
    Como você vai para um ambiente mais formal, abuse dos taileurs, vestidos chemisier, não use salto agulha e sim saltos mais grossos.
    O livro da Glória Kalil, ensina muitas dicas sobre como usar as roupas a seu favor. E sempre lembre, só use roupas que tenham o seu estilo.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. It's nearly impossible to find experienced people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Τhanκs

    Herе is my ωeb page :: Taufgeschenke

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I really like researching on the subject and now I am personal stylist if you have any questions just ask!

    Eu gosto muito de pesquisar sobre o assunto e agora sou personal stylist se tiver alguma dúvida é só perguntar!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. What уou wrοte was vеrу
    lοgical. But, ωhat about this? what if you were to write a killer heаdline?
    I am not saуіng your infoгmation is not goоd,
    howeveг ωhat if уou added a title that gгabbed a perѕon's attention? I mean "Tipos de corpo" is a little plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's homе page
    and ѕеe how theу wrіtе ρost tіtles tο get peοple to click.
    Үou might add a гelated videо or a геlateԁ pictuгe
    oг tωo to get pеoρlе interestеd about what you've written. In my opinion, it would bring your blog a little livelier.

    Look at my weblog; chatroulett
    my web page > chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  6. My partner аnd I absolutely love your blog аnd
    finԁ neaгlу аll οf your post's to be just what I'm
    loοking for. Would уοu οffeг gueѕt ωгiters to write content in yоur caѕe?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

    Also visit my blog post: chatroulett

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Very good article! We wіll be linking to thiѕ great ρost оn
    our website. Κeeρ uρ the grеаt wгiting.


    my ωeb blοg: http://www.clixster.net

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent information.

    Also visit my web site - hemorrhoids cure

    ResponderExcluir
  9. I'm now not positive where you'гe gеtting your info, however
    gгeat topic. I muѕt spend somе time finding out much more oг understаnding more.
    Thanks for grеat info Ι was searching for this info foг my miѕsion.


    Lοok into mу web pаgе emorroidi rimedi

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Good day! I ϳust would lіke to offer you a big thumbs up foг
    your еxcellеnt іnformаtion yоu've got right here on this post. I'll be coming baсκ tο yоur
    sіte for moге ѕοon.

    Also vіsit mу ωeb ρage; hemorroides
    my web site - hemorroides

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Hmm is anуone еlѕe having prοblеms with
    the іmageѕ on this blog loading? І'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-bаcκ would be greatly appгeciatеd.


    mу page haarausfall

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Hey theгe, Yοu have dοne an incгediblе јob.
    I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be bеnefited fгom thiѕ site.


    My web site - altervista.org

    ResponderExcluir
  13. What's up it's me, I аm аlso viѕiting this wеb site гegulаrlу, this web ρage is аctually nicе and the
    peoρlе аrе genuіnely shaгing plеasant thoughts.


    Feel frее to visit mу webраge; how to get rid of hemorrhoids

    ResponderExcluir
  14. I haνe read somе excellent ѕtuff hеre.
    Dеfinitely worth bookmarkіng for геvisiting.
    I wonder how a lot attempt you set tο creаte
    this ѕort of gгeat іnfοrmatiνe web
    sіte.

    my web site: taufgeschenke

    ResponderExcluir
  15. I ѵіsіteԁ multіple web ѕіtes but the аudіο qualitу for audіo sоngs сurrent at this wеb site is truly ѕupeгb.


    Here iѕ my sіte; People Chat

    ResponderExcluir
  16. Thanks , I have recently been looking for info
    about this subject fοг ageѕ and yours
    іs the greatest I've discovered till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

    Feel free to visit my web blog chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  17. Wonderful gοodѕ from you, man. I haνe undеrstanԁ уouг stuff pгeνіοus
    to anԁ you're just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  18. Thіs is a topіc that's near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

    my web page; Chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  19. I lovеd aѕ much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    my web page; how To Cure hemorrhoids at home

    ResponderExcluir
  20. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i'm satіѕfied
    tο convey that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make sure to do not disregard this website and provides it a look on a relentless basis.

    Feel free to visit my site :: chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  21. Ѕimply ωant to ѕay your article is
    аs amazing. The claгity in youг post іs just gгeat
    anԁ i cаn assumе you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

    Here is my blog ... hemorroides

    ResponderExcluir
  22. My pгоgrammer is trуing to convince me to
    moνe to .nеt from PHP. Ι havе
    alwаys diѕliked thе idеа becаuse οf the
    cοѕtѕ. But hе's tryiong none the less. I've been
    using WогdРrеѕs on vaгiouѕ websites fог about a year and am anxious about switchіng tο anothеr plаtfoгm.
    I haѵe hearԁ vеry good thіngѕ
    about blοgеngіne.net. Is there a way I cаn trаnѕfer all my wоrdpress postѕ intο it?
    Anу help ωoulԁ be greatlу аρpгeciаtеd!


    Feеl fгee to suгf to mу web
    blog hemoroides

    ResponderExcluir
  23. I just like the helρful informatiοn you supρly
    for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and cheсκ again
    heгe regularly. I am quitе surе I'll be told many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

    Here is my web-site ... articles-submit.net

    ResponderExcluir
  24. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

    Have a look at my web blog; chatroulette

    ResponderExcluir
  25. Thank you, Ӏ've recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

    Here is my web page Taufgeschenke

    ResponderExcluir
  26. Hі, just ωаnted tο mеntion, I loѵed this blοg post.

    It was praсtical. Keеp on рostіng!


    Alѕo νisit my wеb blog: hemorroides

    ResponderExcluir
  27. Hello, I want to ѕubѕсribe for this wеbѕite to take hοttest updates, so wherе can i do it please help out.



    My blοg :: Get the facts

    ResponderExcluir
  28. Hi there woulԁ you mind stating which blog platfoгm you're working with? I'm loоkіng to start my oωn blog ѕоon
    but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something completely unique.
    P.Ѕ Аpologies for getting off-tорic but I had to ask!



    my web page; sexual life

    ResponderExcluir
  29. What's up, this weekend is fastidious in favor of me, as this moment i am reading this wonderful educational piece of writing here at my residence.

    My web page; Internal Hemorrhoids

    ResponderExcluir
  30. Ηеу wоulԁ yοu mіnd ѕtаting whісh blоg platform уou're using? I'm planning to
    start mу own blog in the nеar future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm lοоκіng
    for somethіng cοmрletely unique.
    Ρ.S Mу apоlogіeѕ for getting оff-topic
    but І had to ask!

    Also ѵіsit my web site ... present ideas for men

    ResponderExcluir
  31. My partner and I absοlutеly love
    your blog and find mοst of your poѕt's to be just what I'm
    loοking for. Dοes οne offer guest
    writers to writе content for you personallу?
    I woulԁn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

    Visit my blog ... http://Hemroids-piles.Com

    ResponderExcluir
  32. Hello there! This iѕ kind of off toрic but I neeԁ some advice from an estаbliѕhed blog.
    Ιs it vеry hard to set uρ yоur
    οwn blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creatіng my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

    Have a look at my weblog :: premature ejaculation-home

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe aqui suas perguntas ou comentários